With Summer vacation coming upon us, you’re going to need something to keep you busy during your time off. You’re in luck because right now BJ’s Wholesale is offering you a $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $84.99!
This is the perfect time to go and stay in a new and fun environment. Enjoy your time off this holiday season by saving on your travels! This deal can expire anytime, so make sure you take advantage of this great offer while it’s still available!
Table of Contents
BJs Wholesale Hotels.com GC Promotion
- Buy Now at Bj’s Wholesale!
- Promotion: $100 Hotels.com GC for $84.99
- Availability: BJ’s club members only
- Expiration: Limited Time Offer
- Terms: Usable up to balance only for new hotel bookings at www.hotels.com/gc. Only one gift card can be redeemed per online booking, but multiple gift cards may be combined into one gift card by visiting the balance transfer tab found at www.hotels.com/deals/gcbalance. Not redeemable at hotel locations or if you choose the Pay at Hotel option online.
How To Get $100 GC for $84.99
- Head over to Bj’s Wholesale Website
- Add this Gift Card to your cart.
- Purchase it at a great discount.
- Enjoy your savings!
Take a trip with these great savings! BJ’s Wholesale is offering you a $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $84.99! Spend some time this Summer traveling the world with your friends and family. This promotion can end at any given moment, so get it while you still can! For more ways to save money, check out our full list of the Best Gift Card Deals, her on HMB!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|