Have you ever purchased Blue Buffalo pet foods products between May 7, 2008 and Dec. 18, 2015? If so, then you are entitled to a potential award from the Blue Buffalo Pet Food Ingredients Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Blue Buffalo falsely claimed that their products do not include chicken, poultry by-products meals, corn, wheat or soy, or artificial preservatives.
Although Blue Buffalo denies any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the 32 million dollar lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of litigation. If you qualify for this class action lawsuit, you must file your claim by 5/19/2016! No proof of purchase required, however with a proof of purchase, you will be eligible to earn more!
Blue Buffalo Class Action Lawsuit:
- Blue Buffalo Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/19/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include U.S. residents who purchased Blue Buffalo products between May 7, 2008 and Dec. 18, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Maximum $10 with proof of purchase, $200 without proof of purchase)
- Proof of Purchase: No. (However you will receive more with a proof of purchase)
- Case Name & Number: In re: Blue Buffalo Company Ltd., Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 4:14-md-02562-RWS District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Blue Buffalo Pet Food Claim Form.
- Read over to make sure that you are eligible.
- Provide your information such as your name, address, and phone number.
- Choose whether or not you have a proof of purchase.
- File your claim by 5/19/2016 to receive your potential award.
Have you ever purchased Blue Buffalo pet foods products between May 7, 2008 and Dec. 18, 2015? If you have, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Blue Buffalo Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Blue Buffalo falsely labled their products. So if you are eligible, file your claim by 5/19/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.