Earn a $350 bonus from BMO Harris Bank when you open a new checking account and an additional $60 Savings Builder bonus.
To qualify for the $350 bonus,
- Open a new BMO Harris PremierTM account
- Have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days.
- Bonus is paid approximately 100 days after account opening.
Plus, open a new Savings Builder account and enjoy the benefit of earning a $5 reward every month you save $200 for the first year (earn up to $60 if you qualify for 12 months).
The BMO Harris PremierTM account is a premium checking account, which offers tiered interest, gives you access to BMO’s network of 40,000 ATMs, mobile app, online tools, a chip-enabled debit MasterCard® and a discount for any mortgages or home equity lines of credit.
You want to consider this account if you have higher deposit.
Table of Contents
BMO Harris $350 Premier Checking Bonus + $60 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Account Type: BMO Harris PremierTM account + Savings Builder Account
- Availability: Nationwide. Branches located in AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, WI
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Monthly Fee: $25; waive-able
Editor’s Note: Open a new Savings Builder account with your checking and earn an extra $5 for every month when you deposit at least $200 into the account, for up to 12 months.
Waive Monthly Fee
The BMO Harris PremierTM account does charge a monthly fee of $25, but there are ways to get this waived:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $10,000
- OR, maintain a minimum daily balance of $25,000 in linked accounts under a Relationship Waiver (the accounts are not automatically linked, you MUST take this step)
- OR, have a BMO Harris Financial Advisors, Inc investment account
- Accounts opened on the final day of the promotion must have their applications submitted and approved prior to 8:00 p.m. CT.
- You may open your account at a BMO Harris branch, online, or by calling 1-800-546-6101.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and is not available for existing BMO personal checking customers (including signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- Cash bonus is not considered part of the opening deposit and will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer can be changed or canceled without notice at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Your account must be open, in good standing and must have a balance greater than zero when the cash bonus is paid.