If you have received a collection demand on Washington county prosecutor letterhead stating that to avoid prosecution for writing a dishonored check, you had to pay for a ‘Check Enforcement Program,’ and you paid any fees to Defendants, then you are eligible for a potential award from the BounceBack Bad Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, BounceBack attempted to collect debts by using district attorney or county prosecutor letterhead. Although they denied all acts of wrongdoings and claimed that they entered into a settlement to avoid the cost and risk associated with continued litigation. So if you qualify file a claim by 9/15/16 to receive your potential award!
BounceBack Bad Check Class Action Lawsuit:
- BounceBack Bad Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/15/16
- Who’s Eligible: You received a collection demand on Washington county prosecutor letterhead stating that to avoid prosecution for writing a dishonored check, you had to pay for a ‘Check Enforcement Program,’ and you paid any fees to Defendants.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Wodena Cavnar, et al. v. Bounceback Inc., et al., Case No. 2:14-cv-00235-RMP, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington and Freitas, et al. v Bounceback Inc. et al, Case No. 3:15-cv-03560-RS, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the BounceBack Bad Check Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 9/15/16 to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member of the BounceBack Bad Check Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award! According to the lawsuit, Harlequin breached their contracts with novelists, depriving the writers of a portion of the royalties to which they are entitled for Harlequin’s publication of their romance novels as e-books. Although the defendant denies all acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost on ongoing litigation. So file your claim by 6/30/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.