For those of you who are interested in making a higher APY rate, Bridge Credit Union is offering CDs with up to a 2.25% APY CD Rates. Available to employees or retirees for the following list of occupations or companies, New York Area. Bridge Credit Union is located in New York be sure to check out the closest location to you (locator). They currently have a Health Rating of an A+, giving a peace of mind that you are safe joining Bridge Credit Union. Joining the Credit Union also allows many benefits that they claim to offer such as, high dividend rates, direct deposits over multiple accounts, as well as a variety of accounts to choose from. Check out Bridge Credit Union’s wide array of CDs today!
Bridge Credit Union:
The Bridge Credit Union is currently headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. Bridge Credit Union currently has a wide array of CDs to choose from each, it’s starting rate from 0.85% APY to 2.25% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out Bridge Credit Union’s CDs.
Bridge Credit Union’s CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! Bridge Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.25% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for 48 Months and offers a 2.20% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Bridge Credit Union’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are ESIC insured so invest in a CD today!
Other Certificates of Deposits:
- 0.85% APY for 6 Months CD ($100,000 minimum)
- 1.20% APY for 12 Months CD ($100,000 minimum)
- 0.75% APY for 6 Months CD
- 1.10% APY of 12 Months CD
- 1.20% APY for 18 Months CD
- 1.40% APY for 24 Months CD
- 1.60% APY for 36 Months CD
- 2.20% APY for 48 Months CD
- 2.25% APY for 60 Months CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.00% APY for 12 Months Second Chance CD
- 1.35% APY for 24 Months Second Chance CD
- 1.55% APY for 36 Months Second Chance CD
- 2.00% APY for 48 Months Second Chance CD
- 2.15% APY for 60 Months Second Chance CD
If you interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further has Bridge Credit Union offers you an array of CDs from 6 months to 60 months. All you need is a minimum of $1000 deposit and to pick your CD term. Earn up to a 2.25% APY rate with the Bridge Credit Union. While not federally insured, Bridge Credit Union is insured up to $250,000 by the Excess Share Insurance Company Sign up for a CD with Bridge Credit Union today and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Leave a Reply