If you completed broker price opinions on behalf of BrokerPriceOpinions with it’s affiliates since December 2, 2007 and have not been paid for your services, you may be eligible for a potential award from the BrokerPriceOpinion.com Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, BrokerPriceOpinions allegedly breached contractual agreements with real estate professionals by failing to pay the brokers. BrokerPriceOpinion denies any wrongdoing but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 31, 2017!
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/31/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, provided broker price options on behalf of BrokerPriceOpinion.com and its affiliates between Dec. 2, 2007. As well as those who have not been paid for their services in accordance with the Defendant’s terms of payment.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Wornicki v. BrokerPriceOpinion.com, Case No. 1:13-cv-03258-PAB-KMT, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the BrokerPriceOpinion.com Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 31, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who were not paid for their services while working for BrokerPriceOpinion, may be eligible for a potential award from the BrokerPriceOpinion.com Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that work performed by 15,600 licensed real estate professionals has not been paid yet in accordance to the defendants’ payment terms. If you worked as a broker who provided broker price options on behalf of BrokerPriceOpinion.com, simply file a claim for a potential award by October 31, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!