The settlement benefits consumers who purchased one or more Buck Knives knife-sheath combinations between March 1, 2008, and Feb. 17, 2022. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Buck Knives ‘Made In USA’ Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Buck Knives products were allegedly falsely marketed as “Made in USA”. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 1, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Buck Knives ‘Made In USA’ CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits consumers who purchased one or more Buck Knives knife-sheath combinations between March 1, 2008, and Feb. 17, 2022.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $60
- Proof of Purchase: You are required to submit: (a) proof of purchase; OR (b) a photograph of each knife-sheath combination claimed that exhibits the stamp on the right side of the blade of the knife and depicts any form of photo identification of the claimant.
- Case Name & Number: Houriani v Buck Knives Inc, Case No. 2:21-cv-01908-DSF, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Buck Knives ‘Made In USA’ Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by June 1, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.