It’s Spring break! There’s plenty of places to be, why waste money with an expensive plane ticket or ride, when you can rent a car with Budget? In select cities across the nation, Budget is offering a one-way rental rate as low as $9.99 for 12 hour rental, 150 miles of driving, and a free tank of gas! If you don’t know, Budget is an American car rental company that will most definitely allow you to get to your destination if you’re on a budget! With this promotion, whenever you exceed your free 150 miles, you will be charged 10 cents per mile for your travels. This promotion is great for many locations across the nation, and is only available for a limited time, so act now! Plan your trip, save money, and have a great time with Budget!
Table of Contents
Budget One-Way Car Rental Info:
- Learn More
- Budget Rental One Way Promotion
- $9.99 12 hour rental
- Free tank of gas
- 150 miles of driving
- Budget Rental One Way Promotion
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer
- Terms and Conditions: Offer valid for one-way rentals only; vehicle must be picked up at a participating location and dropped off at a different participating location 12-hrs later at maximum. Rental includes 150 free miles. A $0.10 per mile charge will be applied for each additional mile driven. Other terms apply.
Get Budget Rental For $9.99 & More:
- Go to Budget and select your pick-up and return locations from the menu.
- Select your ride from the available list of cars.
- Select payment method and any other amenities you may need.
- Fill out the information page, and reserve it.
- Enjoy your free tank of gas and 150 miles!
With this promotion, head on over to Budget now if you’re planning to take a one-way drive this Spring season! Opt in for this Budget deal that will score you a $9.99 rental for $12 hours, 150 free miles, and free tank of gas! Travel from city to city while maximizing your savings. There are plenty of locations you can choose from, and with all the money you save from traveling, you can get yourself a nice souvenir on that road trip. Don’t wait because this is a limited time offer, so book before all of the good rentals are gone! Be sure to also find out more ways to Save Money on our full list at HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).