Find the latest promotions, coupons, and discount codes for Budweiser here!
Looking to save some money with one of America’s favorite beer companies, Budweiser? Look no further, below we’ve compiled a list of possible ways for you to make the most out of your money when it comes to Budweiser products.
Table of Contents
Initially introduced in 1876 in St. Louis, Missouri, Budweiser is an American-style pale lager produced by Anheuser-Busch. Budweiser has become one of the largest-selling beers in the United States. The lager is available in over 80 countries, though not under the Budweiser name where Anheuser-Busch does not own the trademark.
Current Budweiser Promotions
Get Up to $80 Worth of Budweiser for $20
Budweiser is currently having an offer that can Get Up to $80 Worth of Budweiser for $20. If you’re a fan of this beer, this is a simple promotion to do that will get you a free beer. All you have to do is register for an account if you don’t have one and set up your virtual debit card.
- Promotion: Get Up to $80 Worth of Budweiser for $20
- Availability: Must have a My Cooler account.
- Expiration: 12 PM May 27, 2021 – 6 PM May 28, 2021
- How to get it:
- Purchase $20+ of Budweiser between 12:00 a.m. CDT on 5/27/2021 and 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021 and purchase of two (2) additional packages of Budweiser beer, any size, up to $60 for free via rebate
- Terms & Conditions: Become eligible to receive a rebate on the purchase of two (2) additional packages of Budweiser beer, any size, up to $60 (excluding sales tax), when you purchase at least $20 worth of Budweiser beer between 12:00 a.m. CDT on 5/27/2021 and 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021. Rebate not valid on first $20 of Budweiser purchases. Limit one rebate per person. Offer ends at 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021 or when total redemptions reach $100,000, whichever comes first.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
Are you a fan of Budweiser products? If so, keep this page saved as we try to update it Budweiser promotions to help you make the most out of your money.