Getting buy one get one deals always feels great but check your receipt if you purchased a Croissan’wich from Burger King. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Burger King Bogo Croissan’wich Class Action Lawsuit if you were overcharged and paid a higher price than you should for one Croissan’wich. According to the lawsuit, Burger King’s buy one get one free deal had allegedly overcharged individuals by charging the higher price of Croissan’wich with meat, egg or cheese, even though when the ordered sandwiches did not contain any of those ingredients. Burger King denies the allegations but has agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. They have since updated their point of sale system. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 19, 2018!
Burger King Bogo Croissan’wich CAL:
- Burger King Bogo Croissan’wich Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/19/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Oct. 1, 2015 and May 19, 2017 purchased two or more Croissan’wich sandwiches from a Burger King Corp. restaurant, redeemed a buy one, get one free coupon for that purchase, and paid more than the amount the restaurant was charging at the time for the higher-priced Croissan’wich ordered.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Anderson v. Burger King Corp., Case No. 8:17-cv-01204, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Burger King Bogo Croissan’wich Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 19, 2018!
This class action lawsuit is for you if you love the Croissan’wich and Burger King’s buy one get one deal. If you were overcharged on one sandwich by up to a dollar, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Burger King Bogo Croissan’wich Class Action Lawsuit. Buy one get one deals should always be getting you the most value for your dollar, don’t let Burger King charge you for more than what you have paid for. Make sure to take the time to receive some compensation for your trouble. If you find that you are eligible you may receive a potential award by January 19, 2018! If you dislike Burger King or are simply curious of other lawsuits floating around check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 bonus miles, 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), and a $100 statement credit after spending $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.