Have you ever been asked to provide your telephone number while making a transaction your credit card at Burlington Coat Factory? If so, you may be entitled to a Cash Award or a Merchandise Voucher from the Burlington Coat Factory Settlement.
Burlington Coat Factory was allegedly recording telephone numbers from consumers that paid with a credit card, at a retail store in the State of California. The company denied that they violated the law, however, they have agreed to pay more than $29 million to settle the litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by 1/20/2016 for your potential award!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Burlington Coat Factory Class Action Lawsuit:
- Burlington Coat Factory Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/20/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased from Burlington Coat Factory (California Retail Store) that was asked to provide their telephone number, between the dates of Feb. 14, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $10 Cash award or $25 Merchandise Voucher (Depending on what your choose)
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, consumers must be able to provide the transaction date and telephone number that was requested and recorded when they made the purchase.
- Case Name & Number: Burlington Coat Factory Song-Beverly Cases, Case No. JCCP 4681, in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of Orange
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Burlington Coat Factory Claim form.
- Generate a personalized Claim Form to print and mail using this website.
- Fill out the claim form with your information. (Must be able to provide a transaction date and the telephone number that was requested)
- Mail your claim form to the claims administrators to be considered for benefits.
- After you have completed all of the steps by 1/20/2016, then you should be eligible to receive your award.
If you have ever purchased from Burlington Coat Factory and was requested to provide your telephone number, between the dates of Feb. 14, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2015, then you may be eligible to receive benefits from the Burlington Coat Factory Settlement. The company was allegedly requesting and recording the telephone numbers of their consumers that paid with a credit card. So if you are eligible, file a claim before the deadline (1/20/2016) to receive your award of either $10 Cash or $25 Store Credit. In addition, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.