Have you ever been asked to provide your telephone number while making a transaction your credit card at Burlington Coat Factory? If so, you may be entitled to a Cash Award or a Merchandise Voucher from the Burlington Coat Factory Settlement.
Burlington Coat Factory was allegedly recording telephone numbers from consumers that paid with a credit card, at a retail store in the State of California. The company denied that they violated the law, however, they have agreed to pay more than $29 million to settle the litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by 1/20/2016 for your potential award!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Burlington Coat Factory Class Action Lawsuit:
- Burlington Coat Factory Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/20/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased from Burlington Coat Factory (California Retail Store) that was asked to provide their telephone number, between the dates of Feb. 14, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $10 Cash award or $25 Merchandise Voucher (Depending on what your choose)
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, consumers must be able to provide the transaction date and telephone number that was requested and recorded when they made the purchase.
- Case Name & Number: Burlington Coat Factory Song-Beverly Cases, Case No. JCCP 4681, in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of Orange
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Burlington Coat Factory Claim form.
- Generate a personalized Claim Form to print and mail using this website.
- Fill out the claim form with your information. (Must be able to provide a transaction date and the telephone number that was requested)
- Mail your claim form to the claims administrators to be considered for benefits.
- After you have completed all of the steps by 1/20/2016, then you should be eligible to receive your award.
If you have ever purchased from Burlington Coat Factory and was requested to provide your telephone number, between the dates of Feb. 14, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2015, then you may be eligible to receive benefits from the Burlington Coat Factory Settlement. The company was allegedly requesting and recording the telephone numbers of their consumers that paid with a credit card. So if you are eligible, file a claim before the deadline (1/20/2016) to receive your award of either $10 Cash or $25 Store Credit. In addition, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.