For individuals who were subjected to a consumer report from Business Information Group, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Business Information Group Background Check Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, an employee was denied of employment opportunities due to the inaccuracies of the report that BIG provided. It contained false and derogatory information that was released to the employer.
BIG denies the allegations but agreed to settle the FCRA class action lawsuit to avoid the burden, risk and uncertainty of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
BIG Background Check Lawsuit:
- Business Information Group Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 9, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- Injunctive Relief Class: Includes U.S. residents who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report sourced from TransUnion from Dec. 17, 2010 to June 28, 2018 and whose report contained a public record. There are approximately 276,000 members of this Class.
- Rule 23(b)(2) Subgroup Class: Includes all Injunctive Relief Class Members who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report dated Dec. 17, 2013 to June 27, 2016, where the consumer report contained a public record (other than a bankruptcy) sourced from TransUnion, and where BIG’s records don’t reflect that the Class Member filed a dispute with BIG about the report. There are about 88,041 members of this Class.
- Automatic Payment Class: Includes U.S. residents who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report dated Dec. 17, 2013 to June 27, 2016, where the consumer report contained a public record sourced from TransUnion and where BIG’s records show that the Class Member filed a dispute with BIG about the report. There are approximately 865 members of this Class.
- Estimated Amount: $500
- Proof of Purchase: No documentation is required to file a claim for the BIG class action settlement. However, you may be entitled to a higher payment amount if a proof of documentary evidence is provided.
- Case Name & Number: Michael Kelly v. Business Information Group Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-06668, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Business Information Group Background Check Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you are or know a following individual who lost job opportunities or promotions due to an inaccurate background check that included inaccurate or illegal information, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Business Information Group Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.