- Sign up for eBay Bucks for up to an additional 2% back.
- Then sign up InboxDollars($5 sign-up bonus) to earn 5% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Within your InboxDollars account, search for eBay, and click through the link.
- Add Chevron/Texaco Gas gift cards from svmgiftcards. Buy Maximum 3 – $100 gift cards for $95 each.
- Use a Citi Double Cash Card or any other cash back credit cards.
- Math: $300 Chevron/Texaco gift cards – $15 savings – $15 InboxDollars cash back – $6 eBay bucks – $6 credit card cash back = $258 actual payment
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards from CashCard and never pay full price at the pump again! Having a car is probably one of the things that gives you the most freedom. Go anywhere at anytime and as often as you like; until you run out of gas. Unless you have a Tesla or some other completely electric car you will have to buy gas. HAVE to. But just because its a necessity doesn’t mean you must always pay full price for it. That’s where Gas Gift Cards are a great money saving opportunity. Imagine getting gas on sale all the time. Even on top of the lowest prices of the year? Yup, when using a discounted gas gift card you will be paying lower gas prices even before you get to the pump! CardCash currently has a nice promotion on some of their gas gift cards.
Table of Contents
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards from CardCash:
If you have a road trip planned or want to always pay lower gas prices, get these gas cards now. You can find gas station brands such as BP, 76, Sunoco, Meijer & Speedway. Your savings can range from between 2.4% up to 7% on your gas card purchases today!
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards:
- Buy at CardCash: to save money on Gas Gift Cards.
- Gas Stores: BP, 76, Sunoco, Meijer, & Speedway.
- Savings: Discounts start at 2.5% and goes up to 7%
- Additional savings: Use portals for cash back or miles.
- Earn Credit Card points: Increase your savings by using a credit card that earns rewards.
Maximize Savings on Gas Gift Cards:
- Shop Online: Log on to CardCash
- Add: Choose the gas gift card with the best discounted rate, the Meijer gas card is currently the best deal at 7% off! You’ll want to check back regularly as rates and gas card brands change often with availability.
- Pay with cashback credit card: Stack your savings whenever possible. The Citi Double Cash Card is a good choice for online purchases.
So take a few minutes out of your day and buy gas gift cards to save money beforehand. A little planning and pre-spending can save you lots of moo-la in the long run. With all that extra savings, you can afford to treat yourself to that fistful of over-priced beef jerky at the gas station. For more ways to save money see our Discounted Gift Cards list!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.