- Sign up for eBay Bucks for up to an additional 2% back.
- Then sign up InboxDollars($5 sign-up bonus) to earn 5% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Within your InboxDollars account, search for eBay, and click through the link.
- Add Chevron/Texaco Gas gift cards from svmgiftcards. Buy Maximum 3 – $100 gift cards for $95 each.
- Use a Citi Double Cash Card or any other cash back credit cards.
- Math: $300 Chevron/Texaco gift cards – $15 savings – $15 InboxDollars cash back – $6 eBay bucks – $6 credit card cash back = $258 actual payment
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards from CashCard and never pay full price at the pump again! Having a car is probably one of the things that gives you the most freedom. Go anywhere at anytime and as often as you like; until you run out of gas. Unless you have a Tesla or some other completely electric car you will have to buy gas. HAVE to. But just because its a necessity doesn’t mean you must always pay full price for it. That’s where Gas Gift Cards are a great money saving opportunity. Imagine getting gas on sale all the time. Even on top of the lowest prices of the year? Yup, when using a discounted gas gift card you will be paying lower gas prices even before you get to the pump! CardCash currently has a nice promotion on some of their gas gift cards.
Table of Contents
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards from CardCash:
If you have a road trip planned or want to always pay lower gas prices, get these gas cards now. You can find gas station brands such as BP, 76, Sunoco, Meijer & Speedway. Your savings can range from between 2.4% up to 7% on your gas card purchases today!
Buy Cheap Gas Gift Cards:
- Buy at CardCash: to save money on Gas Gift Cards.
- Gas Stores: BP, 76, Sunoco, Meijer, & Speedway.
- Savings: Discounts start at 2.5% and goes up to 7%
- Additional savings: Use portals for cash back or miles.
- Earn Credit Card points: Increase your savings by using a credit card that earns rewards.
Maximize Savings on Gas Gift Cards:
- Shop Online: Log on to CardCash
- Add: Choose the gas gift card with the best discounted rate, the Meijer gas card is currently the best deal at 7% off! You’ll want to check back regularly as rates and gas card brands change often with availability.
- Pay with cashback credit card: Stack your savings whenever possible. The Citi Double Cash Card is a good choice for online purchases.
So take a few minutes out of your day and buy gas gift cards to save money beforehand. A little planning and pre-spending can save you lots of moo-la in the long run. With all that extra savings, you can afford to treat yourself to that fistful of over-priced beef jerky at the gas station. For more ways to save money see our Discounted Gift Cards list!
The IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.