If you worked as an employee for bebe from one of their retail stores in California you may be eligible for a potential award from the California bebe Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, bebe Stores Inc. allegedly violated the California labor law by failing to pay minimum wage, overtime, providing meal or rest breaks, and providing timely pay wages. The defendants deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 21, 2017!
California bebe Unpaid Overtime CAL:
- California bebe Unpaid Overtime Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/21/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who was employed at a bebe store in California in either a hourly non-exempt positions excluding managers and co-managers anytime from from Nov. 2, 2006 to Aug. 23, 2017. As well as non-exempt managers and co-managers from Feb. 23, 2014 to Aug. 23, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Lisa T. v. bebe Stores Inc., Case No. CIV RS 10-11823, in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of Bernardino
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California bebe Unpaid Overtime Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 21, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who were employed at a non-exempt position at a bebe’s retail store located in California from Nov. 2, 2006 to Aug. 23, 2017 you may be eligible for a potential award from the California bebe Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, employers in California are required to pay their employees for all hours worked as well as an overtime pay rate of 1.5 times the normal employee’s regular rate for every hour above 8 hours or 40 hours in a work week. If you are working at a bebe retail store in California, simply file a claim for a potential award by November 21, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply