You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal checking account with California Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open an eChecking Account
- Receive $100
California Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fee: None with estatements
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Restrictions apply.
- $100 offer applies to NEW eChecking accounts for NEW members only, who enroll in Digital Banking and establish a recurring Direct Deposit with a minimum of $500 per month.
- Recurring Direct Deposit must be a Direct Deposit or Payroll Deposit.
- Limit one (1) bonus per member.
- Direct Deposit must be established within 120 days of membership opening to qualify for bonus.
- Three (3) months of recurring Direct Deposits must be credited to the account before qualifying for the bonus.
- The bonus will be added to the checking account the 1st week of the following month from the qualifying date and will be reported as income.
- Refer to the current rate sheet for regular dividends to be paid on eligible balances.
- The bonus is not included in the calculations of regular dividends and is not recurring.
- The bonus will be forfeited by the member if the account does not remain open for a minimum of 6 months.
At California Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest California Credit Union Promotions or check out our+ full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply