If you worked for Graphic Packaging in the past then you may be eligible for a potential award! Graphic Packaging has been hit with a class action lawsuit for allegedly violating California labor law by failing to pay minimum & overtime wages, meal & rest breaks, accurate wage statements, keeping proper payroll records, paying wages in a timely manner and reimbursement for necessary business expenses. If you are currently or preciously worked as a hourly-paid or non-exempt employee between April 8, 2011 to April 26, 2017 then you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Graphic Packaging Wage Hour Class Action Lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 26, 2018!
California Graphic Packaging Wage Hour CAL:
- California Graphic Packaging Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/26/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Hourly paid workers and non-exempt workers in production positions in California between April 8, 2011 to April 26, 2017
- Potential Award: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide CPT ID & PIN that was sent out via mail
- Case Name & Number: Samuel Guerra, et al. v. Graphic Packaging International Inc., Case No. 2016-00203789, in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Sacramento
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the California Graphic Packaging Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 26, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you were an hourly paid or non-exempt employee working for Graphic Packaging in California between April 8, 2011 to April 26, 2017 then you may be eligible for a potential award! California Graphic Packaging Wage Hour Class Action Lawsuit states Graphic Packaging allegedly fail to pay minimum wage, keep proper payroll records, and other practices that broke the law. If you are eligible then you should have received a CPT ID & PIN via mail, simply use the information provided to file a claim by March 26, 2018. Checkout our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply