For individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after October 16, 2013, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Education Financial Solutions of wrongfully using an autodialer to contact consumers with advertisements and promotion. Under the protection of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), it saves consumers by prohibiting robocalls, unsolicited text messages, calling numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry, sending junk faxes, and more. There is no claim deadline to receive your potential award!
Campus Debt TCPA CAL:
- Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions LLC d/b/a Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after Oct. 16, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: $20
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Cabiness v. Educational Financial Solutions, LLC d/b/a Campus Debt Solutions, et al., Case No. 3:16-cv-01109-JST, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
For individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after October 16, 2013, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! No proof is needed. If you’re eligible, no action is necessary to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|