For individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after October 16, 2013, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Education Financial Solutions of wrongfully using an autodialer to contact consumers with advertisements and promotion. Under the protection of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), it saves consumers by prohibiting robocalls, unsolicited text messages, calling numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry, sending junk faxes, and more. There is no claim deadline to receive your potential award!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Campus Debt TCPA CAL:
- Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions LLC d/b/a Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after Oct. 16, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: $20
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Cabiness v. Educational Financial Solutions, LLC d/b/a Campus Debt Solutions, et al., Case No. 3:16-cv-01109-JST, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
For individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after October 16, 2013, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! No proof is needed. If you’re eligible, no action is necessary to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee