Forgot your wallet? Then its no problem with your Google Pay, as you can pay with your phone! As an incentive to use Google Pay, Capital One is currently offering a promotion where you can get a $25 statement credit when you add an eligible Capital One Card to your Google Pay through October 15, 2018. Please note, that the statement credit will be automatically applied to the account associated with qualifying card within 1 to 2 billing statements. Additionally, some people are reporting seeing the offer when logged into the Capital One app, but the offer isn’t targeted and should be available to everyone. Take advantage of this promotion to earn an easy statement credit!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM or BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Capital One Google Pay Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Get $25 Statement Credit When You Add An Eligible Capital One Card to Your Google Pay
- Expiration: October 15, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Capital One Google Pay Promo Offer (the “Offer”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands who are at least eighteen (18) years old and qualify pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The reward is a $25 Capital One statement credit. Once earned, the statement credit will be automatically applied to the account associated with the Qualifying Card within one (1) to two (2) billing cycles.
Get $25 Statement Credit:
- Head to the Capital One Google Pay Promotion page
- Click the “Sign Me Up” button
- Add an eligible Capital One card to your Google Pay account
- Get a $25 statement credit!
Don’t ever be inconvenienced by leaving your wallet at home and use Google Pay! To make some extra moolah back, Capital One is even offering a $25 statement credit when you add your eligible Capital One card to your Google Pay account through October 15, 2018. This is an easy promotion you won’t want to miss out on. Please note that the statement will be applied to within one (1) to two (2) billing cycles. Check out more ways to Save Money and our Capital One Promotions, here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.