Caravan Foods II, Inc. will pay $1.25 million into a settlement fund to resolve a class action lawsuit relating to alleged wage law violations at the company.
The class is defined as all current and former non-exempt hourly employees who worked for Defendant Caravan Foods II in California at any time from April 9, 2017, through June 7, 2022.
The class action lawsuit claimed Caravan Foods failed to pay minimum and straight-time wages as well as overtime wages; failed to provide meal periods and permit rest periods; failed to pay timely final wages; failed to provide accurate itemized wage statements; failed to indemnify employees for expenditures; and violated California’s labor code under the Private Attorneys General Act.
Caravan Foods II Wage-and-Hour Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Current and former non-exempt hourly employees who worked for Defendant Caravan Foods II in California at any time from April 9, 2017, through June 7, 2022.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/15/2022 (exclusion deadline)
- Case Name & Number: Kingsbury v. Caravan Foods II Inc, Case No: RG21096357, in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Alameda
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)