Current and former employees of Carecentrix whose personal information was compromised in the phishing scam data breach in March 2016, may be eligible for a potential award from the Carecentrix Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, a March 2016 phishing scam data breach resulted in sensitive employment and tax information of Carecentrix employees to be exposed. With plaintiffs complaining that Carecentrix had failed to take reasonable precautions on their employees’ information, Carecentrix have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 29, 2018!
Carecentrix Data Breach CAL:
- Carecentrix Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/29/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Any current and former employees of CareCentrix whose personal information was compromised in the phishing scam data breach announced in March 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5,000
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Hapka v. CareCentrix Inc., Case No. 2:16-cv-02372-KGG, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Carecentrix Data Breach Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 29, 2018!
A 2016 data breach of Carecentrix resulted in their current and former employees’s information to be exposed. If you are an employee that was affected you may be eligible for a potential award from the Carecentrix Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Carecentrix failed to take proper and necessary precautions of it’s employees information. If you are or were a Carecentrix employee, you may be eligible for a potential award by January 29, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!