If you have received a text message from Caribou Coffee without your consent between May 5, 2012 and July 28, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Caribou Coffee TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Caribou Coffee violated the TCPA by sending out text messages through an automated telephone dialing system to those customers who did not express their written consent, with some customers claiming they received as much as 50 text messages. Caribou Coffee denies the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 13, 2017!
Caribou Coffee TCPA CAL:
- Caribou Coffee TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/13/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who received text messages from Caribou Coffee without prior express written consent between May 5, 2012 and July 28, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: To be determined
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Kristie Farnham v. Caribou Coffee Company Inc., Case No. 3:16-cv-00295-WMC, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Caribou Coffee TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 13, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you did not give consent to Caribou Coffee to be sent text messages, but received them, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Caribou Coffee TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Caribou Coffee violates the TCPA by having sent out text messages through an automated dialing system without their customer’s consent. If you are tired of receiving Caribou Coffee text messages, file a claim for a potential award by November 13, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 100,000 Bonus Miles after spending $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 11/9/22.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.