Find the latest The Carma Project promotions, coupons, and discount codes here!
The Carma Project allows people to get rewarded for identifying those in their community affected by the Takata airbag recall. They work to promote and increase vehicle safety by notifying drivers about important recalls. We’ve listed below, some promotions that might help you earn extra rewards for your work.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About The Carma Project
Founded in 2018, The Carma Project is an incentive-driven marketplace that accelerates consumer response to safety recalls. The Carma Project has teamed up with Toyota to work on the largest recall in U.S. history: the Takata airbag recall. By using incentives and technology, the Carma Project is able to identify vehicles who might be affected by the recall.
Carma Project Features
The Carma Project includes scalable outreach programs that have proven not only to help reach affected owners, but also prompt action. Here’s how they’ve been successful in their efforts throughout the past couple of years:
- Carma Community: Join in on a peer-to-peer platfrom of over 25,000 users that are rewarded for spreading the word on car safety recalls.
- Hyper Canvassing: By using license plate recognition technology, the Canva Project is able to identify and notify vehicles about safety recalls out on the road.
- Carma Move: The Carma Move app is canvassing and mobile to make it easier for users to access their rewards and identify affected parties within their community.
- Carma Pro: This is a partnership program that rewards independent repair shops when they alert car owners about recalls.
Earn more rewards when you help to raise awareness about vehcle safety recalls by signing up to become a Carma Ambassador.
Current Carma Project Promotions
$55 Referral Gift Cards
If you know someone who’s vehicle might be eligible for the Takata airbag recall, then there is currently an opportunity from the Carma Project to earn $55 in referral gift cards.
The best part about this offer is that there is no limit for the amount of gift cards you can earn by referring others. Therefore, you should make sure to share this information with all of your friends and family to help save lives.
- What you get: $55 Referral Gift Cards
- Offer expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Through the Carma Move app
- How to get it:
- First, start by sending messages through the Carma Move app to spread the news to your friends and family about the recall
- Earn up to 5,500 CarmaCoin for valuable rewards
- 500 CarmaCoin for every eligible vehicle that schedules an appointment to be fixed
- 5,000 CarmaCoin for every eligible vehicle that gets a recalled airbag fixed
- Get a $5 gift card to popular stores on Bitmo when you trade in 500 CarmaCoin
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
The Carma Project helps keep consumers safe and brings you incentives when you play a role. In addition, we try to keep this page up to date with their latest promotions. If you’re interested in more posts like this then make check out ways to save money and our best gift card deals.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|