If you’re planning on flying anytime soon Cathay Pacific is a airline I can personally recommend for their great customer service and friendly staff. Cathay Asia Miles program is currently offering a 30% bonus when you convert your hotel points into their program, now extended through February 28th in Hong Kong time. With this bonus, 20k Starpoints converted normally to Asia Miles is 25k but with the bonus you’ll get 32.5k Asian Miles.
Cathay Asia Miles 30% Bonus:
- Learn More
- Bonus: 30% more miles
- Expiration: Febuary 28th, 2017
- Requirements: Be a Asia Mile Member and have points at 1 of the 15 participating hotel loyalty programs
- What To Do: Transfer your hotel loyalty points to asian mile member miles
- Terms: The “Convert Hotel Points and Get 30% More Miles Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is valid from 1 December 2016 (00:00 GMT+8) to 31 December 2016 (until 23:59 GMT+8) for phase 1, and from 1 January 2017 (00:00 GMT+8) to 28 February 2017 (until 23:59 GMT+8) for phase 2, based on points conversion date, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
Earn Cathay Miles 30% Miles Bonus:
- Members of Asian Miles are required to convert their hotel points from the 15 eligible loyalty program accounts into Asia Miles during the Promotion Period
- Points will automatically be turned into Miles
- Bonus miles will be added by April 30th.
If you’re planning on traveling to Asian to visit friends or family or even just for fun, then make sure to transfer your hotel points into Cathay Asia Miles to receive a 30% bonus, as flights across the world can be very pricey. For more ways on how to earn more bonus miles, see our full list of Points Bonus Rewards!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.