You can earn a $400 Checking & Savings Bonus when you open any eligible Checking and Savings account with Central Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Use promo code Join400 and get $300 when you open any eligible checking account and have two more direct deposits within the first 90 days.
- To earn an additional $100 bonus, open a SaveUp Savings account at the same time and have at least a $500 balance 90 days from the date of account opening.
Central Bank $400 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO, IL, KS, MO, OK
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two or more direct deposits
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expires September 30, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
- To receive the $300 checking bonus open a new eligible personal checking account. Eligible accounts include MyChoice Checking, MaxMoney® Checking, Free Checking, Preferred Interest Checking, and World Checking.
- Deposit $50 or more at account opening; and have at least two or more direct deposits within 90 days of account opening. No minimum balance required for Bonus. The new checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date any earned bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus.
- Qualifying types of Direct Deposits include Payroll, Pension or Government Benefit.
- To receive the $100 savings bonus: 1) Open a new SaveUp Savings account at the same time as your eligible Checking account; 2) Deposit $50 or more at account opening; AND 3) have at least a $500 balance 90 days from the date of account opening;
- SaveUp Savings annual percentage yield 0.02% as of 01/20/2022.
- Bonuses are reported to the IRS as interest.
- Bonuses will be deposited into the checking account within 15 business days after account(s) 1) meets all requirements AND 2) has been open for 90 days. Available to new checking account customers only. Customer must bring in mailer or use offer code to receive incentive.
- Offer may only be redeemed by the intended recipient and is nontransferable. Eligibility for this offer will be verified prior to providing the bonus.
- One offer per household.
- We reserve the right to not open accounts for customers outside our market area.
At Central Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.