If you own a property in the United States as of 9/30/2013, on which specific CertainTeed products were installed on or before the date, you may be eligible to claim up to several thousand dollars from the CertainTeed Siding Class Action Lawsuit. The qualifying CertainTeed products include CertainTeed WeatherBoards Fiber Cement Siding, Lap Siding, Vertical Siding, Shapes, Soffit, Porch Ceiling, and 7/16” Trim. Your claim in this lawsuit will be approved as long as you can prove that any of the aforementioned products have been subject to shrinkage, warping, cracking, bowing, or delamination. CertainTeed denies the claim that their products are defective but has decided to settle the matter outside of court.
When you submit a valid Claim Form, you will be offered a cash payment based on several criteria: the extent of the Qualifying Damage; the proportion of the wall with Qualifying Damage; the size of the wall; the length of time the siding has been installed; and whether the Qualifying Damage was caused by a third party or as a result of improper installation or storage. The amount of money you can receive from the CertainTeed class action settlement will also be based on how long you have already been able to use the siding.
You can view different CertainTeed products from these examples.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
CertainTeed Siding Class Action Lawsuit:
- CertainTeed Siding Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/1/2020
- Who’s Eligible: All persons, organizations, municipalities, corporations and entities that own property, whether commercial or residential, on which CertainTeed siding was installed before or on 9/30/2013, that experienced any form of damage caused by a defect.
- Estimated Amount: Up to several thousand dollars
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: In re: CertainTeed Fiber Cement Siding Litigation, Case No. 2:11-md-02270 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
There have been numerous complaints about CertainTeed sidings, so if you think that you’ve had to deal with repairing their brand of products, you can get a cash award of several thousand dollars from the CertainTeed Siding Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify for any cash payment, you must be able to prove that you own a building that has had the company’s products installed on it on or before 9/30/2013. The deadline to file a claim is 1/1/2020. Find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from our full list.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee