You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any checking account from Charter Oak Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Maintain a personal checking account, AND
- Have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more, AND
- Either maintain a monthly Direct Deposit totaling $1,500 or more OR
have Bill Pay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the month.
Charter Oak Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Offer has no expiration date)
- In addition to the benefits listed above, each year a Special Bonus will be paid to “Gold Rewards” Members who meet the monthly criteria for “Gold Rewards” for 12 months beginning in January of each year.
- The Special Bonus will be determined annually and paid in December.
- The Special Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- “Gold Rewards” benefits can change without notice.
At Charter Oak Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Charter Oak Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply