Owe money to a friend? You may get a little bonus for paying that friend back. If you’re a member of Chase bank, check your inbox for an offer to earn an easy $5 or $10 bonus or 500 UR just for using Chase QuickPay. Just send 3 payments from your enrolled Chase Liquid or checking account of $20 each or more using Chase QuickPay with Zelle to a friend or family member that has has a bank that uses Zelle within 60 days of offer enrollment to earn your bonus. Chase is also offering a 500 Chase UR bonus when you do so. With Zelle, the way you send your money to your friends and family is fast, safe, and easy.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Chase QuickPay Zelle Promotion:
- Check Your Inbox!
- Enroll in ChasePay with Zelle!
- Promotion: Earn Up to a $10 Bonus Or 500 Chase UR bonus
- Expiration: April 30, 2018
- Availability/Location: Targeted Chase users
- Terms & Conditions: Payments sent using the Zelle® app do not qualify. Payments received through Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® do not qualify. After you have completed all the above requirements, your bonus will be deposited in your account within 10 business days. One bonus per customer. Bonus is considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How to Earn $10 Bonus Or 500 Chase UR Points:
- Check your inbox from Chase for an email titled “See how you can get a $5 (or $10) bonus” or “500 UR points”.
- Enroll in Chase QuickPay with Zelle.
- Send 3 successful completed payments from your enrolled Chase Liquid or checking account of $20 each or more using Chase QuickPay with Zelle within 60 days of offer enrollment.
- Enjoy a $5 or $10 bonus or a 500 Chase UR bonus that will be deposited in your account within 10 business days!
If you’re a member of Chase bank and you’re looking for an easy way to earn a $5 or $10 bonus or a 500 Chase UR bonus, check your email to see if you’ve gotten this offer! Just enroll in Chase QuickPay with Zelle, send money to a friend or family member that has has a bank that uses Zelle, and you’ll get your bonus. You must have been targeted by Chase to participate. Haven’t been targeted? No worries! Find more ways to make money online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.