The settlement will benefit individuals who used a credit or debit card at certain Checkers and Rally’s restaurants between Dec. 17, 2015 and Oct. 12, 2019. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Checkers Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, the restaurant mishandled a data breach that went undetected which affected 100 restaurant locations around the country from 2015 to 2019. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 28, 2020 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Checkers Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: October 28, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who used a credit or debit card at certain Checkers and Rally’s restaurants between Dec. 17, 2015 and Oct. 12, 2019
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Checkers Data Security Breach Litigation, Case No. 8:19-cv-01386-VMC-CPT, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Checkers Data Breach Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 28, 2020 to receive your potential award!
The settlement will benefit individuals who were booked or otherwise detained at the Bucks County Correctional Facility. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Information Act Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.