All businesses or individuals who have ever produced and/or sold honey in the United States from 2001 to October 2015 may be eligible for a cash payment depending on the amount of honey packed and shipped. A group of plaintiffs that claim to be domestic honey producers have entered into a settlement regarding a conspiracy from honey companies that have imported honey in order to transship Chinese honey and evade millions of dollars in anti-dumping duties. The honey importer companies have denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 01/28/17 to receive your potential award!
Chinese Origin Honey Class Action Lawsuit:
- Chinese Origin Honey Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/28/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you sold or produced honey from 2001 to October 2, 2015
- Estimated Amount: Compensation from a reward pool of $796,000
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Moore, et al. v. Groeb, et al., Case No. 1:13-cv-02905, in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Chinese Origin Honey Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/28/2017 receive your potential award!
If you ever owned a honey bee shipping business and produced or sold honey from 2001 to October 2nd, 2015, you may be eligible for a cash payment from a reward pool. According to the lawsuit, a number of honey producing companies imported honey from China to avoid the fees for the anti dumping duties. This caused several hardships on domestic commercial honey producers. The honey importers have denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/28/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express Delta Reserve For Business Credit Card offers 40,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. In addition, you can earn 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 15,000 bonus miles after you reach $30,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in the calendar year.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $450. However, there are no foreign transaction fees and you'll be able to find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding. In addition, enter Delta Sky Club® at no cost and bring up two guests for an exclusive rate of $29 per person per visit.