Available nationwide, open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and qualify to earn 1.55% APY! Open your account and snag a great deal with the bonus and the higher interest rate that’s over 25X the national average!
The savings account has no monthly maintenance fees and it comes with free online banking. Your money is FDIC insured and the interest is compounded daily to maximize your earning potential.
Like most online accounts, CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings won’t come with in-person services at a branch. CIT Bank limits your withdrawal options to electronic transfers ordered by phone or initiated online through the bank’s website, and while these services are free they may increase the time it takes to access your funds.
However, CIT Bank does provide a mobile app to perform additional account management, something other online savings accounts often lack.
To get started, click the “Apply Now” button below. When you are on CIT Bank’s web page, press “Open an Account” and begin inputting your information!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Rates
|Balance||Annual Percentage Rate|
Rates are effective as of 01/03/18 and are subject to change.
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Fees
|Account Type||CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account|
|Minimum opening deposit||$100|
|Interest on balances||1.55% APY on all balances.|
|Other fees||Maintain an average daily balance of at least $25,000 each month and receive free wires.|
Similar to most savings accounts, you’re limited to six (6) withdrawals per month. You are also obligated to paper-free banking, which means you will get electronic statements.
CIT Bank Premier Savings Account Information
- Account Type: CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed, however limit 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None
CIT Bank Online Banking
CIT Bank Online Banking provides real-time access to your account to help you manage your money when it’s most convenient. Simply log into your CIT Bank account and you will be able to:
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between CIT Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
How to get started:
- Visit CIT Bank’s website and sign in.
- Once you log in, you can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
CIT Bank Mobile Banking
CIT Bank Mobile Banking helps keep your busy life and finances moving ahead. There’s no stopping you with these free services that help you manage your money anytime, anywhere. With the mobile banking app, you will be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between CIT Bank accounts
- Deposit checks for High Yield Savings customers
How to get started:
- If you already use Online Banking, download the app via iOS or Android.
- Open the app and log in with your existing username and password. If you don’t have log in information, you can create a username and password right in the app.
- Once you log in, you’ll see your account(s). You can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Requirements
Receive the great rate by completing the following requirements:
- Open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account online.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account or an external account at another bank
If the CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received may be deducted at the time of closing. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
I highly recommend using the CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account in order to receive one of the best savings rates out there! CIT Bank offers no fees which makes saving even easier! If you have enough funds, you are not a CIT Bank customer, and would like a bonus while you save, sign up today for a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and earn a 1.55% APY on all balances!
If this offer did not suite you, please visit our list of the Best Savings Rates as well as our list of the Best Bank Bonuses that are filled with various financial institutions from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions that are offering great rates and bonuses!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|