The settlement will benefit those who purchased certain 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid Products for personal use. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Citgo Tractor Fluid Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Citgo misled customers with advertisements that the oils adhered to John Deere 303 specifications. Citgo tractor fluid did not meet modern specifications but the company continued to sell the products anyways.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 31, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Citgo Tractor Fluid Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include customers who purchased one of the following products sold in the United States during the following Class Periods
- Estimated Amount: Both cash awards and reimbursement for costs are available as settlement benefits.
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of purchase is not required, but Class Members must provide information on where and when they purchased the products in question. To receive compensation for damages, customers must provide information about the damages and the costs they incurred as a result.
- Case Name & Number: Hornbeck, et al. v. Orscheln Farm and Home LLC, et al., Case No. 4:18-cv-00941, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Citgo Tractor Fluid Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 31, 2020 to receive your potential award!
The settlement will benefit customers who purchased certain 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid Products for personal use. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Citgo Tractor Fluid Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!