If you were sent a text message in relation to CITGO Petroleum Corporation Inc. anytime during August, October, and/or November you may be eligible for a potential award from the CITGO Unwanted Texts Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, CITGO had allegedly sent out text messages regarding promotion of sweepstakes contests without a prior written consent. These text messages were sent in part due to recipients previously entering past CITGO-sponsored sweepstakes contests. Both parties have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 14, 2017!
CITGO Unwanted Texts CAL:
- CITGO Unwanted Texts Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/14/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, received at least one text message from CITGO during August, October and/or November 2016.
- Estimated Amount: To Be Decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Matthew Gottlieb v. CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Case No. 9:16-cv-81911-RLR, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Palm Beach Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the CITGO Unwanted Texts Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by December 14, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who received unwanted text messages from CITGO during August, October, and/or November of 2016 may be eligible for a potential award from the CITGO Unwanted Texts Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the plaintiff had agreed to receive a text message in regards to sweepstakes that he personally partook on but did not agree to receiving text messages regarding future events. If you were one of the approximately 93,000 customers who partook in previous sweepstakes, simply file a claim for a potential award by December 14, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!