Have you heard of Citi Bike? Currently Citi Bike is having an Earth Day promotion where you can get a free day pass available on their mobile app on April 22, 2019 to encourage people to give it a try and fall in love while celebrating Earth Day.
Citi Bike is the nation’s largest bike share program with currently has 8,000 bikes and 500 stations across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Jersey City and they are currently growing to 10,000 bikes! Citi Bike is designed for people to get around town for quick trips with a nice price tag of affordable with a touch of fun.
If you’re near the stations across NYC, join Citi Bike as they celebrate Earth Day on April 22, 2017 by signing up and using the free day pass on their mobile app!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Citi Bike Pass
- Learn More at Citi Bike
- Promotion: Free Day Pass (NYC)
- Promo Code: EARTHDAY19
- Expiration Date: April 22, 2019
- Terms and Conditions: Only valid for redemption within the Citi Bike app only. Offer valid on April 22, 2019 until 11:59 pm. Must have a valid Citi Bike account with a valid credit card. Limit one (1) pass per account. Pass applies to the day pass fare only, not to extra time fees, or other fees and charges. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to Citi Bike Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver.
How to Earn a Free Day Pass
- Download the Citi Bike Mobile App for a complimentary day pass
- The free pass will become available through the app on Earth Day, April 22, 2019
- Share with your friends to ride together with free passes
- You’ll receive a gift code from Citi Bike to redeem for a free Day Pass
The largest bike sharing is expanding and wants you to take advantage of their convenience! Get your free day pass for Citi Bike around NYC before it gets too hot to enjoy! It’s a fun activity to do with a group of friends, so get them to sign up for the free day pass as well!
Hurry up and get it before the offer expires soon, make sure to sign up through the mobile app to get the free pass on April 22, 2019. For more ways to save money, check out our listing!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|