For select users, Citi Prestige cardholders have received an email for a FREE $50 Amazon Gift Card as a thank you for being a loyal Citi Prestige cardholder. To be eligible for this offer, an email is sent out to those who have used their 4th Night Free benefit within the past month or so, but YMMV. The email includes thanking their cardholders, including the gift card bonus, and going over how to redeem the Amazon Gift Card. The email starts off as:
Thank you for using your Citi® Prestige Concierge to book your recent hotel stay utilizing our “Fourth Night Free” benefit. We are glad that you were able to “stay a little bit longer”, thanks to this benefit available exclusively to Citi® Prestige cardmembers.
As a small token of our appreciation and your loyalty, we are including in this email a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card. This is our way of saying “thank you” for using this service and being a loyal Citi® Prestige cardmember.
Your Amazon.com Gift Card can easily be redeemed for purchases on Amazon.com.
Editor’s Note: This is a targeted offer for Citi Prestige cardholders, and if you do not have a card already, you’ll most likely won’t qualify. However these promotions happen often and we recommend you signing up for the Citi Prestige Credit Card. You’ll receive $250 Air Travel Credit each year and a complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay.
Citi Prestige Amazon Gift Card Info:
- Promotion: $50 Amazon Gift Card for cardholders after using their 4th-Night-Free benefit (YMMV)
- Availability: For select Citi Prestige cardholders
- Terms and Conditions: Use Citi® Prestige Concierge to book your recent hotel stay utilizing our “Fourth Night Free” benefit. Your Amazon.com Gift Card can easily be redeemed for purchases on Amazon.com.
Earn Citi Prestige Amazon Gift Card:
- Visit www.amazon.com/gc
- Click Redeem a Gift Card and enter the Claim Code when prompted.
- Gift card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
- You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
- Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout. To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click® service, first add the gift card funds to Your Account. If you have questions about redeeming your gift card, please visit www.amazon.com/gc-redeem. If you have questions regarding this offer from your Concierge, please contact your Concierge.
Check your emails! This is quite the generous offer as many cardholders are being rewarded for their 4th Night Free benefit incentive. With that $50 Amazon gift card, there is a wide range of products you can purchase online. If you want to save yourself from shipping costs, sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime. Let us know in the comment section below if you received the email! If you’re looking for more ways to save money, check out our section on the ways to save money online!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply