Citi is offering 50% Points Bonus into JetBlue TrueBlue points when transfer your ThankYou Points by April 30, 2017. This is a great offer for those that need to transfer the points out especially for upcoming travel that you could book with JetBlue. One of Citi’s newest transfer partners, JetBlue 50% transfer bonus rates are as follow:
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 1,200 TrueBlue points for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman®
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 750 TrueBlue points For Citi ThankYou Preferred or Citi Forward
Citi 50% Transfer Bonus To JetBlue:
- Transfer Now
- Promotion: Transfer ThankYou Points to TrueBlue and receive 50% bonus TrueBlue points. Offer is valid for Point Transfers to TrueBlue.
- Expiration: 04/30/2016 11:59 PM ET
- Requirements: You must have a Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman® Citi ThankYou Preferred or Citi Forward
How To Transfer Citi ThankYou Points:
- Log into your Citi Account and choose the partner loyalty program in which you would like to transfer you ThankYou points to by April 30, 2017.
- Transfer your ThankYou Points through www.thankyou.com or by calling ThankYou Customer Service (1-800-842-6596).
- Select the participating travel loyalty program you want to transfer your available and qualifying ThankYou Points to.
- Select number of ThankYou Points to transfer, transfers must be in increments of 1,000 points with a 1,000 point minimum per transfer up to the maximum of 500,000 points.
- Accept terms and conditions and confirm Points Transfer request.
This is the first time Citi have offered a transfer bonus for JetBlue points, so now is a good time with the 50% transfer bonus especially if you have a Citi Prestige or Citi ThankYou Premier card. Make sure to move points over by April 30 if you’re planning on booking any award flights with the TrueBlue program. See all of our offers in Bonus, Points & Miles!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply