You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a Checking account from Clearview Federal Credit Union.
In order to receive your referral, the person you refer needs to meet the following membership requirements:
- Open a savings account and any checking account
- Make 10 debit transactions within 45 days of account opening
- They’ll need to include the promotional code REF and your name when asked for the referring member information.
Clearview Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500, Visa or Mastercard only
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee:
- Basic Checking: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Absolute Checking: Waive the $10 monthly fee when you:
- Maintain a $10,000 combined balance among all your Clearview deposits (savings, checking, IRAs and certificates)
- A $20,000 combined balance of your deposits and loans or
- Deposit $5,000 or more in total direct deposits during the month
- Simple Checking: $3 monthly fee can be waived with $500 in monthly direct deposits or 5 monthly transactions.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50 reimbursed to Clearview
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and any checking account.
- Ten (10) debit transactions from the new checking account must occur within 45 days of account opening.
- The $50 bonus will be deposited to the new checking account and the referring member’s account once the conditions are met.
- The bonus will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- If the account is closed within six months once the conditions have been met, the $50 must be reimbursed to Clearview. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Membership is open to people who live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in the Southwestern Pennsylvania community, which includes Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
- Membership is also open to immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent or grandchild) of a current or potential Clearview member, as well as persons living within the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with a current Clearview member or eligible primary member.
- Referred members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and eligible for membership at Clearview. A referred member cannot be a primary or joint owner of an account at Clearview.
- By completing an application for any account at Clearview, you authorize Clearview to check your account, credit and employment history, and obtain reports from third parties, including credit reporting agencies, to verify your eligibility for the accounts and services you request.
- Employees, the Board of Directors, and the Supervisory Committee of Clearview Federal Credit Union are not eligible.
At Clearview Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.