For a limited time, Club Carlson is offering you the chance to earn double points all week or triple points on weekends when you register for their “Work Hard, Play Hard” promotion before the expiration date of October 31, 2016. This bonus can earn you up to 50,000 Club Carlson points which are enough for 3 free nights. Additionally, if you book your stay through their iPhone or Android app you’ll earn an additional 1,000 bonus points. Hurry and take advantage of this promotion before it’s too late.
Editor’s Note: We recommend you to book using your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card so you can earn a 50,000 point bonus when you spend $4,000 within 3 months. You’ll additionally earn a 5,000 point bonus when you add one user and have them make one qualifying purchase.
What Are Club Carlson Points Value:
You are awarded 20 Club Carlson points for every $1 you spend at Club Carlson hotels. With this current promotion, you’ll easily earn 2X a number of points you’ll regularly get (40 Points per dollar) if you check in from Sunday through Thursday. However, if you check in on Friday or Saturday, you’ll earn 3x times a number of points you’ll regularly would (60 Points per dollar)
Additionally, you’ll earn a bonus 1,000 points if you book through the iPhone or Android mobile app. This promotion has a maximum bonus of 50,000 Carlson points so take advantage of this offer!
Club Carlson Points Multiplier Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- Promotion: You can earn 1,000 points and you can earn one of the following promotions:
- 2x Club Carlson Points for check-ins Sundays through Thursday.
- Additionally, 3X Club Carlson points for check-ins on Friday or Saturday
- Expiration Date: October 31, 2016
- Requirements: You must book with the iPhone or Android app to earn the 1,000 points bonus. To earn the other bonuses you must book on the weekday (2x Club Carlson Points) or Weekends (3x Club Carlson Points)
- Terms and Conditions: You must be a Club Carlson member to be eligible to participate in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” promotion (“Promotion”). Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays that arrive on and are completed between August 1, 2016, and October 31, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). An Eligible Stay is defined in the Club Carlson Terms and Conditions. To be eligible to earn bonus Gold Points during the Promotion Period, members must (i) register online for the Promotion at clubcarlson.com/workplay; (ii) provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at checkout;
Earn Club Carlson Points Multiplier Promo:
- You must be a Club Carlson member in order to participate in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” promotion. If you are not a member, sign up now!
- You will then have to register online for the promotion.
- You’ll then must provide your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or before checkout. If you are checking out, we recommend you check out with the app so you can easily earn 1,000 points. ($50 Value)
- You’ll then have to complete your stay in order to be qualified for your points.
- If you stay from Sunday Through Thursday, You’ll earn 2x Bonus Points.
- If you stay on Friday or Saturday, You’ll earn 3x Bonus Points
- Points will be posted to your account within 8 to 10 days after Eligible stay has been complete.
This is a good promotion for those of you who travel frequently. Club Carlson is offering you a multiple of 2 or 3 times the points you’ll normally receive. This is an exceptional offer and I would take full advantage of this offer if I traveled frequently. For more ways to earn Points and Miles, check out our full list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply