For residents of Michigan, there is a checking account promotion from Co-op Services Credit Union for a $105 bonus. Co-op Services Credit Union lets you earn the $100 bonus for opening a checking account, adding direct deposit, registering for e-Statements, and signing up for a debit card. The additional $5 are earned when you bring in your old debit card and shred it at one of the branches.
Co-Op Services Credit Union $105 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking, Basic Checking, and Dividend Checking.
- Availability: Michigan
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250 or more.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee with free checking. Basic has $3 and Dividend has $6 fee with easy balance requirements in order to waive.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, you must sign up for eStatements and shred your existing bank card for $5 on the spot.
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep your account open for at least 6 months, otherwise your bonus will be deducted from account closing balance.
The $100 bonus will be deposited in the new members account within 30 days after Direct Deposit, Debit Card, and e-Statement enrollment verification by Co-op Services Credit Union. I strongly recommend to sign up the Free Checking since it has no fee or minimum balance requirements.
This $105 checking bonus promotion from the Michigan bank Co-op Services Credit Union can be easily yours by signing up for direct deposit, a debit card, and eStatements. If don’t qualify, take advantage of our bank promotions list to see all bonuses.