You can earn a $170 Bonus when you open an eligible checking account from Columbia Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open your first Columbia Credit Union Checking Account and Columbia Credit Union will deposit $170 into it when you complete these three steps within 60 days of account opening:
- Secure e-Statements enrollment
- Have a direct deposit of at least $500
- 15 purchases using your Columbia CU debit or credit card
Columbia Credit Union $170 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OR, WA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull in branch, Hard Pull online
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500 with a credit card
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer Expires 07/31/2022)
- $170 Checking Account Bonus.
- Must be a natural person, age 18 or older who has not been a member (Tax Reported Owner) on a Columbia CU personal checking account in the past 12 months.
- During the promotional period, you must open a new Columbia Credit Union Checking account.
- Then, you have 60 days to complete the following requirements: 1) use your Columbia CU debit or credit card to make at least 15 purchases, 2) sign up for e-Statements in Online or Mobile Banking, and 3) make at least one $500 direct deposit of your payroll, social security, pension and/or government benefits into your new checking account.
- Account must have a positive balance and be open at the time of payment.
- Bonus will be deposited into your Columbia CU checking account the next business day following the completion of the requirements listed above and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.