You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Columbia Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open an Income Checking account from October 1 – November 11. 2021
- Enroll in e-statements
- Have a direct deposit of at least $500
- Make at least 15 purchases between your Income Checking debit card and Columbia CU credit card
Columbia Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Income Checking Account
- Availability: WA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull in branch, Hard Pull online
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500 with a credit card
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 6 months
(Offer Expires November 11, 2021)
- You must open a new Columbia Credit Union Income Checking account between October 1, 2021 and November 11, 2021, and enroll in e-statements, make at least ONE Columbia Credit Union direct deposit of $500 or more, and make at least 15 purchases using a combination of your Columbia CU debit card and Columbia CU credit card during December 2021, to receive $100.
- Visit www.columbiacu.org or a Columbia Credit Union branch for complete account information.
- Direct deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension and government benefits.
- Fiduciary and business accounts are excluded from promotion eligibility.
- Limit one payment per individual per household.
- Offer not available to individuals who have had a Columbia Credit Union checking account in the last 12 months.
- Accounts overdrawn or closed at the time of payment are not eligible.
- The payment will be deposited into your checking account by February 15, 2022, after meeting eligibility requirements and the value of your payment will be reported on IRS Form 1099- INT.
- Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
At Columbia Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.