For certain Comcast Class Members in California, Washington, or West Virginia, if you are premium subscribers who paid for a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018 you can be potentially be awarded from the Comcast Set-Top Box Renteal FeesClass Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Comcast had required premium subscribers to pay set-top box rental fees in violation of antitrust laws. they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award!
- Comcast Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/31/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Premium Subscribers who paid a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018. in specific locations.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $15 in cash or up to $59.95 in Comcast credits.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Comcast Corp. Set-Top Cable Television Box Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:09-md-02034, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Comcast Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had paid for a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018 , then you are eligible for a potential award from the Comcast Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.00% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review