You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account with Community 1st Credit Union.
You’ll earn $50 when you refer a friend who opens up a checking account and signs up for:
- A Visa debit card
- eStatements, AND
- Direct deposit or automatic debit/withdrawal
Community 1st Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA, MO
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit:
- $0 for All but Platinum
- $1,ooo for Platinum Checking
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee:
- C1st Rewards Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- C1st Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- C1st Interest Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Platinum Checking: Only $15 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,000.
- Your Voice Checking: No service charge listed.
- ClubGO Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Household Limit: N/A
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- This offer is to members only.
- Referrals must be from a current C1st member to a new C1st member.
- You and your referral will each receive a $50.00 deposit to your respective C1st checking account if the new member opens a new checking account and signs up for a Visa® debit card, eStatements and direct deposit or automatic debit/withdrawal.
- The money will be deposited 60 days after the account is opened if qualifications are met.
- Both checking accounts must be in good standing.
- If the referrer does not have a C1st checking account, the $50.00 will be deposited into the primary savings account.
- Limit one referral reward per new C1st member per year.
- Subject to account approval and offer can expire anytime.
- The amount deposited will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes.
At Community 1st Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Community 1st Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply