Connected Investors agreed to a $2 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by sending prerecorded robocalls to consumers.
The telemarketing class action lawsuit accuses Connected Investors of violating the TCPA with unsolicited prerecorded voice message advertisements. According to the class action, recipients never consented to receive these messages as required by the TCPA.
Connected Investors is a real estate investment marketplace that gives members access to real estate listings and a library of investment information.
Connected Investors hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $2 million class action settlement to resolve the TCPA claims.
Connected Investors Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Consumers who received one or more prerecorded voice messages regarding Connected Investors’ goods and services between April 28, 2017, and Sept. 26, 2022
- Estimated Amount: $29.10
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 06/17/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Silva, et al. v. Connected Investors Inc., Case No. 7:21-cv-00074-BO, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply