Available nationwide, Connexus Credit Union is offering customers the chance to sign up for an online CD account and earn at a competitive rate of 1.75% APY on a 3 year CD. You are eligible for this offer if you have an active checking account with the online bank. An active checking account is defined as having at least 1 Direct Deposit of net pay made to the account each month; having 10 checks, ACH withdrawals, and/or debit card transactions clear the account by the last business day of each month; and electing to receive eStatements. A CD account from Connexus Credit offers peace of mind and an excellent return on your investment. Their rates are some of the best in the nation, so you’ll earn more. Other benefits include a range of flexible terms and earnings that can be easily converted to cash. Sign up today for a convenient online checking and online CD account.
Connexus Credit Union CD Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD Account
- APY Rate: 1.75%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Length: 3 years
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10,000
- Additional Requirements: Must have an active checking account with the following requirements: have at least one Direct Deposit; have 10 checks, ACH withdrawals, and/or debit card transactions clear the account by the last business day of each month; and elect to receive eStatements.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty may be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Extremely Easy to Open an Account: As long as you have an active checking account with Direct Deposit, 10 transactions, and eStatements, you can open a CD account with the credit union. I recommend the Xtraordinary Checking Account because it has no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees.
Competitive Rate: At 1.75% APY, the 3-year CD account earns at one of the highest rates in the country. Furthermore, interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
Receive Guaranteed Earnings: As long as you keep your account open for the entire term length, you will earn at a competitive, steady interest rate that does not change.
NCUA Insured: You can feel confident in the bank knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
It’s easy to sign up for Connexus Credit Union’s online CD account, and it’s easy to convert your earnings into cash – interest can be deposited directly into another account. At a competitive rate of 1.75% APY for a 3 year CD, the Connexus CD account only requires you to have an active checking account to get started. There are no maintenance fees but you’ll have to deposit at least $10,000 to get the account started. If you are trying to earn interest on a competitive CD rate, get started today on your online application for Connexus Credit Union. If you want to check out other offers, take a look at the list of the Best CD Rates in the country!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.