Do you work or have you worked as an hourly Remote Agent for Convergys Corp.? If so, you may be entitled to a $10,000 reimbursement from the Convergys Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit, which claims that the company violated the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) by neglecting to pay Remote Agent employees for all hours worked. Some of these unpaid hours include overtime hours, performing the pre-shift, post-shift, and pre- and post-meal break preparatory activities, as well as mid-shift technical downtime issues. Although Convergys denies all allegations in this class action lawsuit, they agreed to settle the matter outside of court with a settlement fund of $4.5 million for Class Members. If you haven’t received a claim form yet, you can call or write to the Settlement Administrator to request one. Once you have the form, fill it out and mail or fax the Claim Form and Release, along with a W-4 and W-9 Form to the Matthews v. Convergys Settlement Administrator no later than 11/2/2015. Direct all questions and forms to:
Matthews v. Convergys Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 43382, Providence, RI 02940-3382
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Convergys Overtime Class Action Lawsuit:
- Convergys Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit Website
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/2/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who worked in a customer service position, including agents, customer service representatives, problem resolution representatives, and all other hourly employees (excluding telecommuting agents) in similar positions, for Convergys Corp. between 5/16/2011 and 8/28,/2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies based on the total amount of time worked and the number of timely and valid claims filed. The individual settlement will be no less than $65 and no more than $10,000.
- Proof of Purchase: If you haven’t requested a claim form yet, you can call or write to the Settlement Administrator. Once you have the form, fill it out and mail or fax the Claim Form and Release, along with a W-4 and W-9 Form to the Settlement Administrator no later than 11/2/2015. Direct all questions and forms to the address or fax number located above.
- Case Name & Number: Matthews, et al. v. Convergys Corporation, et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-00125, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member that has already received a claim form for the Convergys Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit, skip to step 3.
- If you believe you are a class member but you haven’t received a claim form, call or write to the Settlement Administrator (information provided above) and request one.
- To submit a Claim Form, you will need to fill it out and fax or mail with your W-4 and W-9 form to the Settlement Administrator (information posted above).
- File your claim by 11/2/2015 if you want to be included in the Convergys Unpaid Overtime Class Action Settlement.
If you worked for hourly wages while in a customer service positions for Convergys, you may be eligible for a settlement of up to $10,000 from the Convergys Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. To get started, you will need call or write the Settlement Administrator (information provided above) to request a claim form. As long as you submit the form by 11/2/2015, along with your w-4 and W-9 form, you should receive a portion of the $4.5 million settlement. Convergys allegedly held out on overtime payments, and now they are paying for it. Check out our entire list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to see if you can file any other claims!