Attention everyone, we have some important news that you might want to pay close attention to. If you are a Costco member, or want to be one soon, the membership prices will increase. Starting on June 1, individual and business memberships will increase by $5, making it $60 per year. Executive memberships will increase by $10, making it $120 per year. Costco tend to increase their prices every 5-6 years so this shouldn’t be much of a shocker. Though if you do plan on renewing your membership, currently anyone who has a membership expiring in June through August, you can renew online up to 3 months early and save $5! Take advantage of this special tip before the prices go up!
Table of Contents
Costco $5 Off New Membership Prices:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Take off $5 when renewing membership before prices increase
- Availability: only Costco members through June-August
- Expiration: June 1, 2017
- Terms: Must be a Costco Member. Must renew between June and August to take off $5. Prices will increase after June 1.
How to Save $5 on Costco Membership:
- Check to see what time your Costco membership expires
- If it expires soon or before June 1, then you must renew now
- Renew your account before June 1, and enjoy your membership at a cheaper cost!
Even though Cotsco membership prices are increasing, you have the chance to save $5 right now if you renew your account before June 1. This will allow you the chance to enjoy your Costco membership at the current price you’re paying before it jumps up to $5 or $10 more depending on what membership you have. Make sure to renew before June 1, 2017 to take advantage of this $5 savings. For more tips and advice on how to save money, make sure to check out our full listings!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)