Curbside offers Free $20 Off Target Order Promotion for first time customers in select states, offer valid until January 27, 2016. For the residents of California, Delaware, Illinois, New Jersey, New York & Pennsylvania, when you use the Curbside app you can get your first order from a Target store, with no minimum purchase provided there are no perishable grocery items included. The Curbside mobile app for your smartphone/ device allows you select your items and the store to notify you when your order is available for pick up so you can just pull up and they will deliver your purchases “curbside” to your car. This new app is free to use with no fees or price markups. You are also eligible for their referral program when you sign up. Both you and your referral will receive $10 each when they complete their first transaction.
Table of Contents
Curbside Free $20 Off Target Order:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Get $20 Off your first purchase when use the Curbside app to place your Target order.
- Expiration: Offer valid through 1/27/2016
- Terms: $20 off discount not applicable towards perishable grocery purchases at this time. First time customers only. One per household. Curbside reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits obtained through the use of promotional discounts by you or any other user in the event that Curbside determines or believes that the use or redemption of the discount was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable promotional terms Your discount will be emailed to you.
How to Get Free $20 from Curbside Order:
- Sign up: Log in to Curbside to register your email to begin.
- Shop: Use the app to add items to your Target shopping cart, non-perishable items only.
- No Parking: Curbside will notify you when your order is ready. Swing by the store and they will meet you out front with your items!
- Use: Chase Freedom for 1% back on all purchases and save more!
This is a unique app that is meant to save you time and keep you from burning calories. So now you can have drive up service virtually anywhere when you use this app to make your purchases. They currently don’t accept orders that include perishable items but that may change in the future. This particular offer is only available to select states. I can see this being a valuable service in any of the listed states as you won’t have to look for and pay for parking just to do some shopping or wait a couple of days for home delivery. Be sure to see our list of Ways to Save Money for more offers!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.