If you’re looking for further care from getting sick then this is your chance to get more protection! CVS Pharmacy is currently offering new CarePass members a chance to get a $10 promotional reward each month.
What is CarePass and how can it can aid you in the future? It is a paid membership program that helps make it easier to take care of yourself and your family. You can get benefits like free 1-2 day delivery, 20% discount on eligible CVS health brand products, and access to a 24/7 pharmacist helpline to save you time and money while getting the care you need. Sign up today and take advantage of this offer!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
CVS Pharmacy CarePass Promotion:
- Join Now!
- Promotion: Join & Get $10 Promo Reward Each Month
- Expiration: While supplies last
- Availability: At participating CVS Carepass locations, both in-store and online
- Terms: May take up to 72 hours to load to ExtraCare account. Reward expires on stated expiration date. Cannot be used toward renewal of CarePass membership. Only redeemÂable in participating CVS locations or online at CVS.com for merchandise. Minimum $10 purchase (excl. taxes & fees) for CVS.com purchases. Rewards are promotional, have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and co-pays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. See CVS.com/CarePass for details.
How to Get $10 Reward:
- See if CarePass is available near you (Locator). Then Sign in, or create your account online at CVS.com
- Link your ExtraCare card number (which is needed to join CarePass) and choose a CarePass membership type and start enjoying right away.
- The monthly $10 promotional reward available to enrolled CarePass members will be automatically added to your ExtraCare card each month at the beginning of your monthly benefit cycle.
- Enjoy your savings!
If you’re looking for a chance to add further protection from getting sick this winter then you should check out this promotion from CVS! They are currently offering new CarePass members a chance to get a promotional $10 reward per month. Head over online and check out if there is a CarePass located near you! Check our Freebies list! While you’re here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.