Taking a needed vacation and looking to rent a vehicle? Here’s a great offer for you! On Daily Getaways, you can book a one-day car rental for only $30 ($50 estimated value). Book a car and enjoy some downtime. Get one day of time and mileage charges for $30 with the car of your choice – up to Premium (Group G). This offer will be available April 25th, at 1:00 PM ET, but keep in mind that the rental must be completed by May 15, 2018. With only 800 offers available, this will go by quickly so take advantage of this money saving offer while it lasts!
Table of Contents
Daily Getaways Avis Car Rental Promotion:
- See Offer
- Promotion: Get $50 One-Day Car Rental for $30
- Expiration: Offer available 04/25 til sold out; Rental must be completed by 05/15
- Terms: This offer is valid at any participating Avis location in the U.S. (excluding the New York Metro area), Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Plus, enjoy Avis premium products for an additional fee, including: where2® GPS – Get easy directions, real-time road conditions, and more. Signature Series – Roll in style with the fun-to-drive vehicle that suits you best. Avis e-Toll™ – Save time by paying tolls electronically. Please note your rental must be used by May 15, 2018.
How To Get $50 One-Day Car Rental for $30:
- Visit the Daily Getaways promotional site today, April 25th, at 1:00 PM ET to purchase the offer.
- Purchase the deal for $30 and you will receive (1) savings certificate via U.S. mail. You are able to get a max quantity of 7 per purchase.
- Once you complete the purchase, the rental must be completed by May 15, 2018.
- Be sure to use your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to earn cash back rewards to maximize your savings!
A great money saving offer if you’re looking to book a vehicle. Do keep in mind that there are only 800 of these offers available with a max quantity of 7 per purchase AND that you will need to have the rentals completed by May 15, 2018. Aside from the completion date, this is a pretty great offer especially at a low $30 rate for a premium car. If you’re looking for more ways to save money online, you can do so by checking out our list on more ways to Save Money! In addition, check out our sections on how you can eat free on your birthday and score free food deals!