Unforgettable trips start with AirBnB, the worldwide accommodations leader with thousands of unique listings in cities. Delta Miles members can earn 2x Delta miles on AirBnb bookings from now through February 28, 2018. New AirBnB guest can earn 5x Delta miles plus $25 off with their first booking. If you are look for a place to stay on your trip, whether its business or vacation, try out AirBnb for great prices and great rewards. Stays must be completed by February 28, 2019, so act now!
Table of Contents
Delta AirBnB Bonus Miles Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Existing AirBnB members: Earn 2x Delta Miles per $1 spent
- New AirBnB members: Earn 5x Delta miles plus $25 off with their first booking
- Expiration: Book by February 28, 2018; complete stay by February 28, 2019
- Availability: New and existing AirBnB members
- Terms & Conditions: Exclusions and terms apply.
How To Get Up to 5x Delta Miles:
- Book an AirBnB stay by February 28, 2018.
- Complete your stay by February 28, 2019.
- For existing members, earn 2x miles per $1 spent on any AirBnB worldwide.
- For new members, earn 5x miles and get $25 off with your first booking.
AirBnB offer some very unique places to stay that traditional hotels may not have. Get out there and experience something new while earning 2x Delta Miles for every $1 you spend when you’re an existing AirBnB member. If you’re not, join today and earn 5x Delta Miles for every $1 you spend and get $25 off with your first booking. This offer doesn’t expire for quite a while, but the properties you have your eyes on might be not be available for long. Book your trip today and remember to pay using your American Express Delta Miles card to get the most benefit out of your money. For more ways on how to get points, miles, and bonuses or how to save money, check out our listings on HMB!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.