As an apology due to the recent cancellations due to whether issues and more, Delta is issuing an apology by offering Travel Vouches or SkyMiles to guests who’ve experienced cancellations or delays of three hours or more at least twice and more during the time period of April 3rd through April 9th. Passengers who had delayed or cancelled flight will receive a $200 travel vouchers or 20,000 SkyMiles by May 1, 2017.
Table of Contents
Delta Airlines Flight Compensation:
- Offer: $200 travel vouchers or 20,000 SkyMiles
- Expiration: Will receive by May 1, 2017
- Requirements: Must have had a cancelled flight or had a flight delayed more than three hours between April 3 through April 9th, 2017 more than twice to receive offer
- What To Do: There’s no need to do anything, Delta will reach out to you and give you a call saying that you will be compensated.
- Terms: Customers who had a cancelled flight and opted not to travel and take the refund do not qualify. Customer who had a flight that was either canceled or delayed and were rebooked on another flight that was delayed for less than three hours do not qualify.
Get Travel Vouchers or SkyMiles:
Last week Delta had to cancel nearly 3,500 flights due to the severe weather in Atlanta and the malfunction of their IT system. Though after the storms cleared up in Atlanta they again experienced cancellation of flights and delays due to their “system outages” on Monday, creating a five-day fiasco which left passengers stranded at airports and crews waiting for instructions. As an apology of all travelers during that time period, they are currently offering a loyalty rewards members 20,000 SkyMiles and all other guest a $200 Travel Voucher. Passengers will be contacted by the airline itself and can expect to receive compensation by May 1, 2017.
Delta is America’s largest carrier and as an apology to the five-day fiasco of cancellations and delays last week they are offering compensation. They are currently offering a $200 travel voucher or 20,000 SkyMiles to those who had experienced two or more cancellations or delays of three or more hours between April 3rd and April 9th, 2017. A Delta representative should contact you by May 1, 2017, so no action is need on your part. Check out more ways to Save Money!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|